Monday, September 11, 2006

No comment? Life On Earth & Other Accidents, Part 2.

I'll be moving back to my old apartment, Life on Earth and Other Accidents, until they've repaired the roof, put in the plumbing, and equipped this baby with a telecommunication device (as in, the ability to accept comments from "classic" bloggers).

I like it here - it's easier to link and there are nice, easy to do features for page setup. But the fact that Beta has cut my circle of blogging friends out of the loop is just unacceptable. I'm packing my links as we speak....

See you there. Thank you all for going to the trouble of emailing comments. But I want to see YOUR links in my comments section too, so that people can check all of you out with just a click.
And besides, I miss the cross-talk in comments.

See you across the street. The old place with the saggy porch, three-foot high grass and car parts on the lawn.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 , Blogger phlegmfatale said...

OK sept 25 , this is just me testing to see if your beta blogger comments work yet for mere mortals like myself, because I was able to post on someone else's beta blog earlier...

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 , Blogger LJ said...

Wow. We have comment capability! Amazing!

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

I hate to say this, but I really think that the problem here is the fact that blogger can't manage spam AT ALL.
Having recently WON over about 2000 battles with spam I'm feeling pretty confident on this one :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home